Who is "Mr. City"?

yep here here! the big man him self! DUNNEY. to see him holding the trophies were going to get. after all HE deserves it.. priceless

Dunnie and I hope he doesn't leave, infact I hope he stays so he can lift some silverware with us he deserves it

ladyoftheblues said:
yep here here! the big man him self! DUNNEY. to see him holding the trophies were going to get. after all HE deserves it.. priceless

He also deserves the chance to play in our quality/successful team, some seem to forgot what he has done and remember the mistakes, maybe these are the people that weren't around 2 years ago!!!

after hamburg he deseves no such thing.I love him to bits but this proved what we all knew..poor Dunnie bottles it on the big occassion,and by the looks of things we've a few of those coming.He can still do a job for us but methinks it will be from the bench this year.We need big players on big days and Dunne has let us down a time or two when its counted.That being said I would hate to see him leave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.