Who is "Mr. City"?

mancity89 said:
ferguson.......well you think he was the amount of times he's talked about us this week
I was going to say that as well. He always speaks very highly of us!

Seriously, the problem over the last few years is that we haven't had someone like John Terry at City, who represents the heart of the club off the pitch and who everyone looks to for leadership on the pitch. Dunnie is a nice, quiet chap but an error prone player, who justs stands there with his hands on his hips and a "here we go again" look when something goes wrong.

Looking at the current squad, the nearest we have are Zab, Big Vin or possibly Barry.

Prestwich_Blue said:
mancity89 said:
ferguson.......well you think he was the amount of times he's talked about us this week
I was going to say that as well. He always speaks very highly of us!

Seriously, the problem over the last few years is that we haven't had someone like John Terry at City, who represents the heart of the club off the pitch and who everyone looks to for leadership on the pitch. Dunnie is a nice, quiet chap but an error prone player, who justs stands there with his hands on his hips and a "here we go again" look when something goes wrong.

Looking at the current squad, the nearest we have are Zab, Big Vin or possibly Barry.

Vinny at the minute, he's gunna get the city badge tattoo'd on his forehead

this is mr city. simples.

snn1627aa_682_782226ajlswnhl.jpg

that photo just sold me...ladies and gentlemen...Manchester City finally find the heir to messers Bell,Kinkladze and Goater....Mr. City is Steven "Superman" Ireland!!

Dunne definately! he joined us when we were absoloutely shit and has been there through thick and thin

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.