Who is proud they voted Tory ?

I know you used to be a nurse and I'm far from a Tory but come on now, this started under the second Blair ministry and the restructuring from Milburn..

I work closely with the NHS, have done for a number of years and this fundamentally is a narrative from the Blair regime, turning the whole system in to corporations... Budgets are forecasts, they haven't got one right for 20+ years, just shifting shortfalls and laying blame elsewhere....
I'll go back and find the link,the figures are a lot worse than under labour and are an all time low after 7 years or so under the tories,i'm not trying to make a political point as i vote for no-one until Corbyn buggers off

Something like 2.5m additional visits to A&E last year compared to the year before. If the figures are correct that it costs £124 just to be seen that's £310m minimum. So before you consider anything else it costs £310m to stand still.

Can you tell me how the government are responsible for that?

How many walk in centres have the Tories closed? At least 20% by 2013, God knows how many by now.

At the last election I was undecided right up to the last minute as it was a choice of the least bad option. I even knew both candidates for the two main parties personally. What made up my mind (I think I voted Labour) was that I could see exactly this situation coming if the Tories won. If the useless Corbyn would kindly fuck off back to the back-benches then I would have fewer qualms about voting Labour in 2020, particularly as May appears to be a complete wash-out as PM.

Also the standing MP has been quite a good one, is a City fan and turned the Bury South from a marginal seat to a fairly safe Labour one. plus I didn't feel the Tory candidate was the right person to represent the constituency.

Anything to back this up?
If i can find the link i will,i have discussed this several times with my own practise and nursing friends,patients with GP type problems are now going to casualty.My practise no longer lets you book appts to see the drs,it's call at 8 am and hope for the best

If i can find the link i will,i have discussed this several times with my own practise and nursing friends,patients with GP type problems are now going to casualty.My practise no longer lets you book appts to see the drs,it's call at 8 am and hope for the best

That's always been the practice at my gp. Queues outside every morning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.