Who is proud they voted Tory ?

The elephant in the room which no one will talk about is curbing population growth, not just here but in virtually every county on the planet. A sacrifice of one child per family for a generation or two the problems ease, that and a decent education system not run on a business model.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
Ah but then the ageing population will lead to an economic collapse when those children reach working age and there's no longer enough of them working and paying tax to fund the pensions and health costs of the elderly.

Ah but then the ageing population will lead to an economic collapse when those children reach working age and there's no longer enough of them working and paying tax to fund the pensions and health costs of the elderly.

This shows why Labours plan to borrow out of the problem is utter madness because even then they will be behind the curve and we won't be able to afford it nor can we just borrow more again.

Unless they start shooting people eventually it will become inevitable that the state will not be able to support the NHS. Imagine what it will be like when the population grows 10% again over the next decade.

Is that an African or Asian elephant

Bloody elephants, coming over here undercutting my price for a new roof.

Bastards.

The tragedy is that all the future holds for you is either a Tory or Tory lite gov forever.

Both cunts.

Boom. Well said.

Single panaceas rarely stand up ever.

This shows why Labours plan to borrow out of the problem is utter madness because even then they will be behind the curve and we won't be able to afford it nor can we just borrow more again.

Unless they start shooting people eventually it will become inevitable that the state will not be able to support the NHS. Imagine what it will be like when the population grows 10% again over the next decade.

Boom. Well said.

Single panaceas rarely stand up ever.

So we're all agreed on culling the elderly then?

A given. 76% up here voted No. The only age group to do so. If half of them voted Yes we would have won.

So, has to be done. Humanely though.

I'm not a monster. :)
Exposure generally works best so I'm told, obviously won't work as well with the fuckers on the Costa Brava, they can be flayed instead.

Exposure generally works best so I'm told, obviously won't work as well with the fuckers on the Costa Brava, they can be flayed instead.

Too obvious.

Force them to attend Spanish language classes and learn about Soanush culture.

Mass suicide. Boom

Who else was there to vote for? Milliband.
151053997_739757b.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.