Who is staying over for the semi and where?

10 of us booked into the Quality inn Wembley. Rooms have now dropped from £165 to £90 for a double but not many left for any on the last minute deciding to make a night of it.

As of last weekend the wembley holiday inn was still around 60£ on Hotwire , think its 15£ or something to park there though , appears to be next to the ibis and most importantly has a pool

Me and 5 others are staying in Premier Inn Croxley Green (Watford). We stayed there last year and had a ball. Good transport links to Wembley, decent hotel and a great place to drink. We made the mistake of staying at Travel Lodge Wembley and had trouble finding places to drink the night after our win against the Reds. We ended up going Leicester Square and couldn't get in anywhere, the place we did eventually get in was £7 a drink.

Blue and Proud said:
Coming down Saturday morning on the train with the Mrs and making a weekend of it. Staying 2 nights at Double Tree Hilton near Tower Bridge (Metropolitan line straight through from Aldgate to Wembley Park). She'll be shopping whilst I'm at the game. Cannot wait!!!

stayed at that hotel last year (just a few nights as a break) by far the best hotel in london. Make sure u grab a pint on the roof terrace!

jayblue said:
three of us at the holiday inn watford junction. stay over sunday night. feel much better about it now.

Me and my lad too ,setting off from winsford about 8 am.

fox and goose at hanger lane,stayed there for semi and final last time, mile from wembley with parking and football friendly.£35 each and had great time when stayed before.

9 of us Saturday night in our lucky hotel in Beaconsfield. Train straight into Wembley, jobs a good'un.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.