Who is the best City goalkeeper in history?

We have had some shit keepers, to be fair. However, we have generally boxed above our weight in terms of keepers. We have been quite lucky in that respect.

My dad, "Trautmann is the best player to have ever played for City". My grandad thought Swift was non pareil. What I can categorically say is this: Martyn fucking Margetson isn't the worst keeper ever. He's the worst footballer. Ever. Utter fucking unadulterated, unalloyed, pure, like the driven snow dogshit. When he had to play outfield in the league cup and I realised we had a professional footballer on the books who...couldn't actually fucking run. As in, he was actually unable to run.

Is the correct answer. QPR, in the snow. Never bettered.
Or the save against Leeds where he dived one way and completely twisted his body 180 degrees and got one hand to a header. I have seen the save back on YouTube and i have to be honest it was bugger all like I described but that's definitely the recollection I had in my head and it's still the best save I have ever seen even if it wasn't quite as good as my memory remembers it

I never saw Swift or Trautmann. But have seen Coton, James and Hart.

Ederson looks to be the best since David James to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.