who is the best DM/ Box to Box midfielder in Prem history?

supercrystal7 said:
City Raider said:
supercrystal7 said:
Perfectly timed late runs was hardly Keane's forte and once again would say he is actually the worst out of the bunch at it. Yes the criteria is box to box and it includes all the things you listed, but it also includes the other things I mentioned like control, dribbling, short passing, long passing, shooting and creativity. Then there are the mental aspects such as discipline, game management etc. When you factor all those things in I cannot see how Keane can be called more complete than Gerrard or Yaya, who are quite a bit above him technically. Not saying that being complete makes you a better player. Lewandowsi is more complete than Aguero, but think Aguero is maybe fractionally ahead.

keane was the worst at timing late runs? now i know youre having a laugh

anyway we'll have to agree to differ, i feel dirty defending the @#*+

Yeh we will agree to differ, but will just say I meant out of the bunch listed not that he was bad at late runs. Lampard, Gerrard, Scholes and Yaya were all better at it than him for me. Debatable with Vieira.

Toure is great at many things but late runs into the box? Are we talking about the same thing?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.