Who is the most detestable man in football?

Who is the most detestable man in Football

• Mourinho

Votes: 51 55.4%
  • Mino Riola

Votes: 47 51.1%

• Total voters
Lingard at least is kind of funny. He's like Smiffy from the Bash Street Kids. Robertson is a nasty little cheat and hopefully one day Michael Keane will punt him into a stand.

Right now it has to be Bruno (pen) Fernandez .... how people are actually saying he is the best midfielder in the league is beyond me
Especially when they have Pogbad, who really is the best

haircut.

Teabag is openly racist. He is worse than all the rest put together.
Imagine English football having a senior person saying "being gay is a lifestyle choice".......oh!
Well, ye did have Hoddle as manager but that was a couple of decades ago.

And a fine young man to boot.
"Now then Yaya, I want you to call Pep a racist"
The biggest problem with that **** was he only had the one decent client. Raoila wouldn't worry me, he's too many fingers in too many pies to waste time annoying one club and he'd be afraid of blotting his copybook with us and losing out on the future.

The biggest problem with that **** was he only had the one decent client. Raoila wouldn't worry me, he's too many fingers in too many pies to waste time annoying one club and he'd be afraid of blotting his copybook with us and losing out on the future.
He absolutely saw his arse when we signed Zinchenko before he had a chance to get his claws into him. Toys out of the pram

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.