Who is the most underrated player amongst City fans

Sorry lads but I've posted on Baines/Clichy just a few posts ago, you only have to read what I've said to formulate a definitive answer. Very, very hard to disagree with anything I've said.

pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
Yep

Tackles per game:
- Clichy: 3.2
- Baines: 2.4

Clichy > Baines

Interceptions per game:
- Clichy: 2.4
- Baines: 1.5

Clichy > Baines

Clearances per game:
- Clichy: 3.6
- Baines: 2

Clichy > Baines

Pass Completion %
- Clichy 84%
- Baines 82%

Clichy > Baines

When u link those numbers hes basically close to him defensively but dosent even come close offensively so bains > clichy its not that hard to relies this..
Again, I once offered you attacking stats for a defender and you said and I quote "they are void because he's a defender"

So why do you stress Baines 4 more assists and whatever amount of goals make him the better left back?

They don't. Left backs defend first and foremost and Clichy does it better than most including Baines.

It't not hard to realize that...

Simple really. cuz baines Can Defend maybe not to clichys quality or level but well enough and he provides x5 more going forward. i would take baines any day of the week not to mention set piece and top class corner taking.. which is something we need badly.

AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
When u link those numbers hes basically close to him defensively but dosent even come close offensively so bains > clichy its not that hard to relies this..
Again, I once offered you attacking stats for a defender and you said and I quote "they are void because he's a defender"

So why do you stress Baines 4 more assists and whatever amount of goals make him the better left back?

They don't. Left backs defend first and foremost and Clichy does it better than most including Baines.

It't not hard to realize that...

Simple really. cuz baines Can Defend maybe not to clichys quality or level but well enough and he provides x5 more going forward. i would take baines any day of the week not to mention set piece and top class corner taking.. which is something we need badly.
Good for you.

You're only emphasizing the fact that Clichy is the most underrated.

Perhaps under appreciated too

Probably Nasri.
Good player but (for me and many others) zero commitment.

Then there's Dzeko...<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:00 pm --<br /><br />Probably Nasri.
Good player but (for me and many others) zero commitment.

Then there's Dzeko...

Causeway_Boy said:
I'm only saying Garcia, because I've never heard one good word say about him. Barry, you have lovers and haters; where as Garcia, I feel no one is convinced.
I just hope after a full preseason; he can prove his doubters wrong :)

The problem with Garcia is he's done virtually nothing good so far. Usually in cases of players taking time to settle you can still see glimpses of talent and promise of things to come but sadly with Javi I think he will prove to not be good enough for City.

MJMRuiz said:
Sorry lads but I've posted on Baines/Clichy just a few posts ago, you only have to read what I've said to formulate a definitive answer. Very, very hard to disagree with anything I've said.
To be fair, nobody addressed you so you don't have to apologize to anyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.