Who is the player you have been most gutted about leaving city?

Wright-Phillips. I was devastated when the news broke that we had accepted a £21m bid from Chelsea. The subsequent season was an utter abomination.

Was at school when City signed Trevor Francis the year after the 81 cup final and it seemed were on the verge of something great.. Went top of the table in Jan even won 3-1 at Anfield then things went pear shaped after he got injured and Swailes sold him and Bond fucked off and we went down lol ...we never recovered till the sheikh took over!

Paul Stewart and Ian Bishop.

Most disappointing was a player that didn't move on ...but would of but for injury Paul Lake. He was top quality.

Was at school when City signed Trevor Francis the year after the 81 cup final and it seemed were on the verge of something great.. Went top of the table in Jan even won 3-1 at Anfield then things went pear shaped after he got injured and Swailes sold him and Bond fucked off and we went down lol ...we never recovered till the sheikh took over!
Same for me. I was gutted when he went.

I'm trying to forget all that shit thanks

Ian Bishop, Gary Flitcroft, Hendry. Dunnie was sold a year too soon - the defence went to shit after he left and fucking Hughes paired Toure and Lescott. The clown didn't even replace him with Kompany.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.