• Andy Gray

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Paul Merson

Votes: 75 34.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pam said:
felixbg said:
i enojoy listening to alan green (never actually listened to him when he does city, but i know he's a prick with regards to us) ... him on tele and motson on tv are the most interesting to listen too imo. Worst has to be Peacock or whatever his name is on BBC, he just states the bloody obvious over and over again

He has got such a personality disorder. I can't listen to the bastard at all these days because he doesn't just get things wrong, he goes out of his way to insult us.

Couldn't listen to Green without breaking the radio.

BLUENATIC said:
Brumblue said:
Too many to choose from but I am going to go with the bent cliche-machine that is Lawrenson. What a bellend.

Platt, Garth Crooks and Alan Green all deserve special mentions for being prize wankers too.
Love the word bellend. Andy Gray for me. He's nothing short of a prize twat
"tek a boo son"

Oh yeah - how could I forget Gray. Listening to him now and he's such a patronising cnut. I hate it when people like make out that only ex professionals can understand the game. Like today when he thought he needed to explain that Arshavin's goal was a good finish and why. I know Andy, because I fucking saw it.

Brumblue said:
BLUENATIC said:
Love the word bellend. Andy Gray for me. He's nothing short of a prize twat
"tek a boo son"

Oh yeah - how could I forget Gray. Listening to him now and he's such a patronising cnut. I hate it when people like make out that only ex professionals can understand the game. Like today when he thought he needed to explain that Arshavin's goal was a good finish and why. I know Andy, because I fucking saw it.
His co-host Martin Tyler gets on my tits too. He's not all bad but when he commentates on the rags he sounds orgasmic,like he's penetrating himself with a rampant rabbit,un-lubed,ferociously.... the tosser

i'd like to put green, pleat, gray and merson all in a firing line and recreate the st valentines dat massacre........ then i'd cut mersons gormless face to shreds with my 1989 swiss army knife.

Platt.

Complete and utter total wanker.

Green I can cope with - when he commentates, hit the mute button. And he hosts his fone-in show pretty well even if he himself spouts a lot of shite.

But Platt? How? Why? Who the fuck decided that employing this personality-bypass non-entity would enhance the quality of the football watchers experience? Sorry, no. The most vacuous, boring, talentless piece of thick, smug, arrogant shit ever to be employed in the name of "punditry".

Shame he wasn't employed by RBS pre the credit crunch because this tosser could not give credit to anything not in a rag shirt if it killed him.

Even makes that tosser Irani sound insightful!

What an indictment of football pundits that there is such a long list of the bastards here.

Redknapp. Hate him. Hate his stupid, nancy-boy southern voice, hate his stupid thin ties, hate his crap suits, hate the way he doesn't know what 'literally' means, hate the way he knows fuck all about football and is only there so that more women watch, and I also hate his dad.

Merson shouldn't be allowed near a camera or microphone, he's about as coherent as Stacey Solomon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.