Who is this ajay geezer?

Diego1983 said:
Giles said:
JUSTBLUE08 said:
Many people have various ideas on AJAY ..most do not belive he lives in UAE or any where near. My own view is he reads The Local press and some of it owned by The Royal Family and is way ahead on gossip and gets it to print quicker than The UK Media.
He uses this to appear close to a so called contact in ADUG ..todate 85% of his posts never turn out to be true for one reason or another.

He has taken alot of stick and here an other forums and used several names ...his IP address has altered several times ..and he responds to posted comments when it would be the sort of time frame if he does live inthe UK.Overall a bit of a comic and has built up a few people on here who belive all his posts will come True.

My nAme iS JUSTBLUE08 aNd i hAvE nO idEa wheN To uSe caPiTal leTterS aNd wHen nOT tO.

prob the most pointless piss take out of somebody i have seen today, are you a school teacher????? no?? why bother commenting on the use of capitals ;)

Cos the guy is clearly a cLuElEss ****. And do you have any spare question marks??????????????????????????

sput the wonder pig said:
Dubai Blue said:
He's a City fan who joined Bluemoon 5 years ago. He got wind of the ADUG takeover about 3 years ago and decided to pre-empt it by moving to the UAE. He then lay in wait for two years, waiting patiently for the transfer to go through and then, despite being a fully-grown man and well-respected in the UAE's business circles, started posting completely made-up bullshit even though he'd spent the previous 4 years posting normally and not offedning anyone.

At least that's what some of the children on here would have you believe.

The other theory is that he rents a UAE IP address but actually posts from above a chippy in Sale.

it was a sweet shop and it was in gorton

It was indeed.

Ajay said:
The man himself....have you chosen your spot on the new Palm island yet?

I certainly can't afford to live on the Palm :(

But I am happy in my comfortable Villa in Arabian Ranches :)

The Arabian Ranches sound very nice indeedy

Just a random thought mate but with my little knowledge of Dubai i can safely say the little curry shop in the foodcourt in Dubai airport is easily my favourite Dubai destination. The chicken and the curry sauces were on a par with curries back in the UK. I reckon i would fly there ,eat ,then fly back to Perth when i can take being curry dry no longer!

blueju said:
Ajay said:

Just a random thought mate but with my little knowledge of Dubai i can safely say the little curry shop in the foodcourt in Dubai airport is easily my favourite Dubai destination. The chicken and the curry sauces were on a par with curries back in the UK. I reckon i would fly there ,eat ,then fly back to Perth when i can take being curry dry no longer!

Nah,

Star alliance business lounge. Best grub at the airport but usually quite busy.

Gelsons Dad said:
blueju said:
Ajay said:

Nah,

Star alliance business lounge. Best grub at the airport but usually quite busy.
Irish Village. You can't beat a hearty fry-up and a pint before boarding.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.