Who is this ajay geezer?

Gelsons Dad said:
blueju said:
Ajay said:
The man himself....have you chosen your spot on the new Palm island yet?

I certainly can't afford to live on the Palm :(

But I am happy in my comfortable Villa in Arabian Ranches :)

The Arabian Ranches sound very nice indeedy

Just a random thought mate but with my little knowledge of Dubai i can safely say the little curry shop in the foodcourt in Dubai airport is easily my favourite Dubai destination. The chicken and the curry sauces were on a par with curries back in the UK. I reckon i would fly there ,eat ,then fly back to Perth when i can take being curry dry no longer!

Nah,

Star alliance business lounge. Best grub at the airport but usually quite busy.

Is that up on the 1st floor, every man and his dog queueing to get in?

Geezer? Oh dear, and I was growing to quite like him, I hadn't realised he was a cockney. Do you suppose he has one of those pearly suits, er, pearly camels?

blueju said:
Gelsons Dad said:
Ajay said:
The man himself....have you chosen your spot on the new Palm island yet?

I certainly can't afford to live on the Palm :(

But I am happy in my comfortable Villa in Arabian Ranches :)

The Arabian Ranches sound very nice indeedy

Just a random thought mate but with my little knowledge of Dubai i can safely say the little curry shop in the foodcourt in Dubai airport is easily my favourite Dubai destination. The chicken and the curry sauces were on a par with curries back in the UK. I reckon i would fly there ,eat ,then fly back to Perth when i can take being curry dry no longer!

Nah,

Star alliance business lounge. Best grub at the airport but usually quite busy.

Is that up on the 1st floor, every man and his dog queueing to get in?

Yep, even at 4 am which is the last time i was there!

Ajay hows it going mate?

Ive full confidence in ajay and feel sorry for all the whiners and moaners he has to put up with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.