Who is your dream signing?

I'm not quite sure as i think we would need to improve in different areas of the field my dream signing for each would be:

Defence - Luiz
Midfield - Silva
Striker - Dzeko (now that there seems to be no chance of torress)

but if i had to pick one it would be... wait this is city we dont have to pick just one. Times are good :)

mine would have to be van der vaart,he aint a marque signing but in the hole behind the strikers he would be perfect and just exactly what we need,someone to play between the holding midfielders and the front 2

The dream signing for my club (Inter) would be Aleksandar Kolarov. Personally i think he's the best left back in the world plus he's pretty young.

Marko Marin ... The German Messi<br /><br />-- Sat May 29, 2010 9:19 pm --<br /><br />
interisti said:
The dream signing for my club (Inter) would be Aleksandar Kolarov. Personally i think he's the best left back in the world plus he's pretty young.

Is he better than Maicon ?

David Luiz, probably the best young defender i have seen. A step up from Simon kjaer, who is also a top player.

Midfield wise- I would love to have Sneijder

Striker wise- messi without a doubt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.