Who is your dream signing?

interisti said:
Tevez City said:
Marko Marin ... The German Messi

-- Sat May 29, 2010 9:19 pm --

Is he better than Maicon ?

He's a left back while Maicon is a right back. If Inter manage to sign Kolarov IMO we will have a sick fullbacks (maicon on the right and Kolarov on the left) that would be overwhelming for any opposition team to handle ;)

I know Maicon is a right back , but regardless of the side :) who is better in defending and attacking ?

Im going to give my top three

In third - Arteta, good player, and would bring some class to the central midfiel

In second - David Silva - him and jonno running at fullbacks, switching wings, would be a nightmare for any team in the league

and first - Eden Dzeko - This guy is a big strong skilful goalscoring machine, i really think he could better than Drogba in a few years. I also think him and Tevez could be explosive together,a little and large combo, and if we got silva, it would be a very dangerous attack

Realisticly i think we could sign these players if we go all guns blazing

Invisible_Goat said:
Im going to give my top three

In third - Arteta, good player, and would bring some class to the central midfiel

In second - David Silva - him and jonno running at fullbacks, switching wings, would be a nightmare for any team in the league

and first - Eden Dzeko - This guy is a big strong skilful goalscoring machine, i really think he could better than Drogba in a few years. I also think him and Tevez could be explosive together,a little and large combo, and if we got silva, it would be a very dangerous attack

Realisticly i think we could sign these players if we go all guns blazing
^^ This.

LOL the thread says realistic and then we get "Messi, Rooney, Ronaldo"

Realistically, the best player we could sign this summer would be David Silva.

and its about time Gary Cock starts realising how you deal with big players, thus not cancelling meetings with clubs evidently willing to sell them.

Get Silva snapped up ASAP

Bobby4Mayor said:
Aboutrika. Underated cause he doesn't play in Europe, but I watched him during the Cup Of Nations; boy what a talent. He's the sort of no. 10 link up player we need, as the strikers we have now see to be more advanced strikers (including Tevez in that, as he's really does hate the supporting striker role, part of why he left the rags.)

Also, Jong Tae-Se. Did you see those goals against Greece? Blimey...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ65eKjd6ak[/youtube]

you mean this same guy?

>>
Politics is the one issue that Jong will not talk about, on or off the record. Another no-no, though he enthused about it when the recorder was switched off, was the trial he undertook at a Premier League club earlier this year. He will not name the club, but says he realised he was not quite good enough. He believes he can improve, however, and at the World Cup millions of fans around the world will get to see for themselves as he has the chance to compare himself to the best around.
<<

;o)

looking forward to this World Cup - but I'll be travelling & in conference during two of England's first group matches!

(yeah I know, but hey, England aren't City - and I've never been that passionate an England supporter, although I'll still want them to do well and shall of course be sticking up for our players especially)

Tevez City said:
interisti said:
He's a left back while Maicon is a right back. If Inter manage to sign Kolarov IMO we will have a sick fullbacks (maicon on the right and Kolarov on the left) that would be overwhelming for any opposition team to handle ;)

I know Maicon is a right back , but regardless of the side :) who is better in defending and attacking ?
To be fair Robinho is better defensively than Maicon, it's hardly his forte is it? He's an attack minded player who can't defend for toffee.

My three in all outfield positions are Lahm in defence, Alonso in midfield, and Torres up front (as long as we could give him bionic legs which never got injured). Those three additions alone would bring us the title next year but it won't happen. :(

I'm just glad we're being linked with and actually making bids for these players. It's not that long ago that our management would be looking into this situation:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_6182141,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 41,00.html</a>

Progress is beautiful thing! ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.