Who is your most high profile signing of the summer for us?

In terms of profile, I'd say Silva for sure.

Yaya is a big player though as well.

Silva without a doubt, he ran the show for Spain in Euro 2008 - all the other signings look excellent, selected because they fit into existing squad and planned new formation - but Silva is the key creative player to take us to another level. He is also a very clever player and likely to bring out the best in Tevez.

It's got to be Kolarov and Boateng for me. I think there is too much fan expectation for Silva. Although an amazing player, i think it will take him longer that our other signings to settle in the Premiership and the style of football. (hope i wrong though)

I personnaly beleive Kolerov and Boateng will set the Premiership on fire next season, purely as we don't know what to expect from them. As for Yaya, he'll play like he's been with us for years.

Kolarov looked really good on Sat, I know it was a friendly but I think he really strengthens the team by playing in a position that was relatively weak last season.

Boateng made some nice crosses and looked v. composed also.

Two very good signings in my opinion. I thought our back line looked strong on Sat.

First thought was Silva, but having read the arguments put forward on here, I have to say Ya Ya.

However, I believe all our signings (including Ballotelli and Milner, if they arrive) will have a tremendous impact in the coming seasons.

Highest profile - Silva
Most impact - YAYA if he stays on the pitch.
Best defender in the premiership could be Kolorov if he also stays on the pitch.
YAYA and Kolorov are very big very hard players I hope they are not singled out by the refs.
Don't forget Real Madrid wanted Kolorov and the rags wanted Silva. Thats a good coup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.