Who is your player of the season?

We have a team brimming with talent, endeavour, guts and genius but Rodri is the glue that keeps everything together. It’s about time the man is recognised
on an individual basis with an award. We are really blessed to have him.

Rodri or Foden because they deserve it, Ake and Akanji would be dark horses, and let’s not forget how good Alvarez has been, especially early and late season. Kev misses out for me because he missed so much of the season. Oh wait, what about Bernado? Impossible to choose. Gvardiol and Kovacic have impressed of late too
Something in this post sounds vaguely like a song/chant!

The player of the season is obviously Rodri or Foden. But for me personally it's Gvardiol.

Josko is the 1 player that has outplayed my expectations.

Rodri and Foden I expected would be 2 of the 3 best players. With Haaland being the 3rd ( He is my most disappointing player, unfortunately.). But Gvardiol is the one starter who outperformed my expectations at his position.

1. Rodri 4,057
2. Foden 4,004
3. Walker 3,813
4. Akanji 3,656
5. Bernardo 3,527
Votes in our MOTM threads? Phil has won 14 MOTM awards and the next best was 4 shared by a few players. I know this isn’t the greatest metric as it hides all the potential lower rated performances but Phil was always my choice but very close behind are Rodri and Ake for consistency and as has been said, our drop off without Rodri

Has to be rodders, we lost the games when he was banned which says to. me he is our most needed player

Phil has grown into the season and kev is kev and bernie is bernie . Nathan is great

Think if we win the tit!e this year after last year then i think it should be a joint award for the whole team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.