Who " jibbed" into Wembley then?

I went in with my brother, you just double up. I held back a bit trying to stay out of sight for a second or two, then walked up like I'd just come in on my own and got searched like everyone else. The search was very useful actually because they were distracted and so weren't watching for jibbers as much as they could have.

Shame that the FA will read this and put people on the turnstiles now.

It was good while it lasted I guess (well, for some) ;)

scan ticket then two people go through. some bloke came in with me, god knows who he was. quite a few of my mates did it too. it was so easy i'd say they know it happens but cant be bothered doing anything about it and are happy to make a few extra quid on food/drink etc.

Raffles said:
Shame that the FA will read this and put people on the turnstiles now.

It was good while it lasted I guess (well, for some) ;)
You think it's the first time it's happened? Happens at every match at Wembley with big demand. I'd hazard a guess that it's probably cheaper to let a few more jibbers in than employ as many people as it would take. They're also going to be more concerned about security - and rightfully so. As long as you're not a suicide bomber jibber, you're golden.

Well done you lot, wish I'd done the same before the game. Here's my plight I put in another thread...

Set off driving ticketless to wembley with my brother at about 8, hoping to get there before 12, have a few drinks and soak up the atmosphere.

Got stuck in traffic after a 3 car bump in the contra-flow lane of the M1. Eventually got to wembley park tube about 2pm. Frantically searched for some tickets, only found one seller wanting £400. F*ck off.

Headed to the greyhound to watch in there only to be greeted by a closed door. Pegged down the road to jj moons to find people standing outside and saying they would open at twenty past. Watched the first half in Paddy Power bookies on a mute TV with about 20 other blues. JJ Moons never did open, big thanks goes out here to the van full of met police who did f*ck all to help or advise us where to go.

Decided to run back to the stadium to try again for some cut price tickets, no luck. Watched the second half in the lobby of the hotel ibis with about 30 other blues, with no beer on sale. Went crazy for the goal, got emotional at the final whistle.

Sounds like a pretty sh*t day up to now apart from the result, but this is where it all became worthwhile. At the final whistle we ran back up to the stadium, the exit gates were open but they were stopping people going in....like f*ck they were stopping us now. So after all, we saw City lift the cup and celebrated with the rest of you blues. Happiest day of my life.

I know what I'd do if I could turn back time though.

"suicide bomber jibber" - lol

Maybe we should all go to the CS match and 'jib' in? Leaving plenty of tickets free for those that want to buy them (like Mr JMW of course).

JoeMercer'sWay said:
says it all really this thread...
Oh do shut up you Lilly livered do gooder, you are really starting to bore people, I suppose your one of these types who have never done anything wrong in your life, he without sin and all that, and your statement about loyalty points, there are fans who have supported city 40/50 years more how do they get loyalty points from that seeing as it was only brought in after we moved from main road, so the loyalty points thing does not really work as it does not take into consideration support from days at main road<br /><br />-- Mon May 16, 2011 11:26 am --<br /><br />
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Raffles said:
Skashion said:
He didn't have a ticket. He's just bitter that some other blues without tickets got in when he didn't.

This post says it all really.

well It's incorrect.

But I guess being brought up properly and playing by the rules is a rarity these days.
And what if the rules and the system is wrong, do we all carry on like good little kids and go along with it, I know I dont

big blueballs said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
says it all really this thread...
Oh do shut up you Lilly livered do gooder, you are really starting to bore people, I suppose your one of these types who have never done anything wrong in your life, he without sin and all that, and your statement about loyalty points, there are fans who have supported city 40/50 years more how do they get loyalty points from that seeing as it was only brought in after we moved from main road, so the loyalty points thing does not really work as it does not take into consideration support from days at main road

-- Mon May 16, 2011 11:26 am --

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Raffles said:
Skashion said:
He didn't have a ticket. He's just bitter that some other blues without tickets got in when he didn't.

This post says it all really.

well It's incorrect.

But I guess being brought up properly and playing by the rules is a rarity these days.
And what if the rules and the system is wrong, do we all carry on like good little kids and go along with it, I know I dont

2 wrong's dont make a right.

jmw your sending me to sleep zzzzzzzzz

you didnt answer my question? is it unloyal that i got up and set off in the middle of the morning knowing full well i didnt have a ticket?

Porcupine said:
...just cos they didn't look ecstatic they have probably spent a small fortune supporting this club before may of you cock sure blaggers were even born...

I suggest you go back and re-read the original post about them...

BTW - 'maNy' - you missed out the N. See you at Eastla_ds

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.