Who " jibbed" into Wembley then?

me and 4 other mates did it. people had said try it and couldn't believe how easy it was. I did have to do a few jigs to get away from the stewards! I think they'll be a bit stricter in future too.

Porcupine said:
big blueballs said:
hahaha
we have another "do gooder" i bet you are great to be around you boring twat, for your information i am posting off my phone at work, on site, waiting to go into a meeting, as i am a company director, with my own electrical contracting business, sorry if my spelling and grammar are not up to your high standard, as i used my brain to forge a career in business and spelling and grammar are not always a real requirement for what i do, but you did make me chuckle with your generalising of me with my can of carlsberg i actually prefer Guiness to be honest, oh and i did not miss the E of maine rd my phone did or its predictive thingy did, you fucking prick.
so i am going to do a bit of generalising myself, you probably have never had a fuck in your life, you have no life experience what so ever, you let the system fuck you in the ass because you are a good little boy, you probably have not got a bird, or if you have she has fucked off and left you because you are a prick,

oh i would not trust you or any of the clowns with your attitude as far as i could throw you, the lads who jibbed in, you will probably find they are salt of the earth, normal people with a normal attitude , i bet you think you are middle class don't you, good this generalising ain't it

i could go on but am boring my self now, so do me a favour, take your superior attitude some where else you fucking no mark.

i think you have serious anger issues mate. whats up? some female driver cut you up in your fancy motor and take away your manliness? probably got pulled by the police for using your phone while driving (don't tell me, shades on and your right arm out the window yeah driving one handed?).

remind me never to get any work done from any reddish electrical contractors. a company director, all makes sense now. you're number one, screw everybody else on the road. we all know you're type. god help people when you come out of your meeting and didnt get what you want.....

you're just a bully. simple as.

if you don't like someone elses opinion you'd hit them. and would you talk to people in youre meeting like you did just then?

you cant even have a conversation without swearing every other word.
you mate just don't get it do you, your opinion means absolutely fuck all to me, but your so called superior attitude does annoy the fuck out of me as does pulling me about an E in maine road, your generalising (which you have done again), etc so read back through your posts and you will find that you are the one with the problem with other fans opinions, and an anger issue

how unbelievably bad of someone to jib in oh my god how terrible, get a fucking grip you spanner, you have know clue about what football and being a loyal football fan is about obviously, and i don't seem to be on my own in that opinion that is for sure, so do one you mug

i bet you want to be a tax collector when you grow up don't you or a traffic warden, both jobs would suit a fuck-wit like you to a tee

HAHAHA

just as united fans bragged to the papers in the 80s about getting in they got it stopped for everyone, might be a little harder for you next time..why not just keep quiet

big blueballs said:
Porcupine said:
big blueballs said:
hahaha
we have another "do gooder" i bet you are great to be around you boring twat, for your information i am posting off my phone at work, on site, waiting to go into a meeting, as i am a company director, with my own electrical contracting business, sorry if my spelling and grammar are not up to your high standard, as i used my brain to forge a career in business and spelling and grammar are not always a real requirement for what i do, but you did make me chuckle with your generalising of me with my can of carlsberg i actually prefer Guiness to be honest, oh and i did not miss the E of maine rd my phone did or its predictive thingy did, you fucking prick.
so i am going to do a bit of generalising myself, you probably have never had a fuck in your life, you have no life experience what so ever, you let the system fuck you in the ass because you are a good little boy, you probably have not got a bird, or if you have she has fucked off and left you because you are a prick,

oh i would not trust you or any of the clowns with your attitude as far as i could throw you, the lads who jibbed in, you will probably find they are salt of the earth, normal people with a normal attitude , i bet you think you are middle class don't you, good this generalising ain't it

i could go on but am boring my self now, so do me a favour, take your superior attitude some where else you fucking no mark.

i think you have serious anger issues mate. whats up? some female driver cut you up in your fancy motor and take away your manliness? probably got pulled by the police for using your phone while driving (don't tell me, shades on and your right arm out the window yeah driving one handed?).

remind me never to get any work done from any reddish electrical contractors. a company director, all makes sense now. you're number one, screw everybody else on the road. we all know you're type. god help people when you come out of your meeting and didnt get what you want.....

if you don't like someone elses opinion you'd hit them. and would you talk to people in youre meeting like you did just then?

you mate just don't get it do you, your opinion means absolutely fuck all to me, but your so called superior attitude does annoy the fuck out of me as does pulling me about an E in maine road, your generalising (which you have done again), etc so read back through your posts and you will find that you are the one with the problem with other fans opinions, and an anger issue

how unbelievably bad of someone to jib in oh my god how terrible, get a fucking grip you spanner, you have know clue about what football and being a loyal football fan is about obviously, and i don't seem to be on my own in that opinion that is for sure, so do one you mug

i bet you want to be a tax collector when you grow up don't you or a traffic warden, both jobs would suit a fuck-wit like you to a tee

HAHAHA

BBs, FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK EM lad. Twats to a man.

buzzer1 said:
big blueballs said:
Porcupine said:
big blueballs said:
hahaha

HAHAHA

how you doing buzzer? you are correct mate, but this porcupine guy don't get it, his opinion is his opinion, but i find his attitude disgusting and sad

big blueballs said:
buzzer1 said:
big blueballs said:

HAHAHA

how you doing buzzer? you are correct mate, but this porcupine guy don't get it, his opinion is his opinion, but i find his attitude disgusting and sad

Yes all good BBs and trust your the same, apart fromthe odd twunt or two. Tell you what mate, there is one thing in this life that really grinds my fkin gears beyond belef, and that is these lilly livvered fkin do-gooders just connecting the dots for the agenda and turning this existance into a truely unbearable and miserable fkin lie. To all you fukwits, fooooooook riiiiite off you fkin no marks.

I am 45 now - and jibbed in at 81 final.
I cottoned on to the ease of it at the new wembley at the semi - and whilst I had tickets to both, good luck to all those who jibbed in I say.
How's the song go about the generation coming behind us!!!
They can stand next to me anytime.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.