Who " jibbed" into Wembley then?

Didsbury Dave said:
buzzer1 said:
tasker said:
i lost my ticket somewhere, didnt notice till i was at the turnstille, so i had no option but to jib in.

How dare you tasker, you should have gone and reported the incident immediately, and if their was nobody to report it too then you should have sat tight as someone would have been along to help you, maybe give you a nice cup of warm milk to sooth your anxiety, before leading you away back down wembley way and pointing you to the nearest sky television boozer to watch the game. But wait a minute, how do we know you haven't tried to get in illegaly, you know, a bit of a chancer, infact, have you been drinking? ROYT MOY SAN, YURR FAKKIN NICKED;)

Well done mate.

I was horrified to witness a delerious City fan smoking cannabis, clearly excessively drunk, swearing aggressively, hugging strangers, accosting explayers and at one point even dancing on tables.

I would have reported them to the police but then I realised it was just the mirror in JJ Moons.

Fuk me, i thought you was going on about me for a minute Dave. Excellent mate, pure excellent.

Porcupine said:
big blueballs said:
hahaha
we have another "do gooder" i bet you are great to be around you boring twat, for your information i am posting off my phone at work, on site, waiting to go into a meeting, as i am a company director, with my own electrical contracting business, sorry if my spelling and grammar are not up to your high standard, as i used my brain to forge a career in business and spelling and grammar are not always a real requirement for what i do, but you did make me chuckle with your generalising of me with my can of carlsberg i actually prefer Guiness to be honest, oh and i did not miss the E of maine rd my phone did or its predictive thingy did, you fucking prick.
so i am going to do a bit of generalising myself, you probably have never had a fuck in your life, you have no life experience what so ever, you let the system fuck you in the ass because you are a good little boy, you probably have not got a bird, or if you have she has fucked off and left you because you are a prick,

oh i would not trust you or any of the clowns with your attitude as far as i could throw you, the lads who jibbed in, you will probably find they are salt of the earth, normal people with a normal attitude , i bet you think you are middle class don't you, good this generalising ain't it

i could go on but am boring my self now, so do me a favour, take your superior attitude some where else you fucking no mark.

i think you have serious anger issues mate. whats up? some female driver cut you up in your fancy motor and take away your manliness? probably got pulled by the police for using your phone while driving (don't tell me, shades on and your right arm out the window yeah driving one handed?).

remind me never to get any work done from any reddish electrical contractors. a company director, all makes sense now. you're number one, screw everybody else on the road. we all know you're type. god help people when you come out of your meeting and didnt get what you want.....

you're just a bully. simple as.

if you don't like someone elses opinion you'd hit them. and would you talk to people in youre meeting like you did just then?

you cant even have a conversation without swearing every other word.

You porcupine are a wum, clearly. IMO you are everything thats wrong with todays society and more importantly, everything that is wrong with the game i love(d).

Don't be too frightened Buzzer of these do gooders taking over jmw is just bibbing because he didn't get a ticket and wouldn't be man enough to sneak in.

I'm 18 and won't be turning into a little mummies boy anytime soon! Loads of lads my age giving me tips how to do it while walking along wembley way!

Didsbury Dave said:
buzzer1 said:
tasker said:
i lost my ticket somewhere, didnt notice till i was at the turnstille, so i had no option but to jib in.

How dare you tasker, you should have gone and reported the incident immediately, and if their was nobody to report it too then you should have sat tight as someone would have been along to help you, maybe give you a nice cup of warm milk to sooth your anxiety, before leading you away back down wembley way and pointing you to the nearest sky television boozer to watch the game. But wait a minute, how do we know you haven't tried to get in illegaly, you know, a bit of a chancer, infact, have you been drinking? ROYT MOY SAN, YURR FAKKIN NICKED;)

Well done mate.

I was horrified to witness a delerious City fan smoking cannabis, clearly excessively drunk, swearing aggressively, hugging strangers, accosting explayers and at one point even dancing on tables.

I would have reported them to the police but then I realised it was just the mirror in JJ Moons.

That kind of behaviour is disgusting...I mean, no class A drugs, what are the followers of this club becoming?

Colin Shindler is right, the club has lost it's soul.

Porcupine said:
Stillsy said:
Don't be too frightened Buzzer of these do gooders taking over jmw is just bibbing because he didn't get a ticket and wouldn't be man enough to sneak in.

you people cant read. i already mentioned i queued up at 5am on the thursday the tickets went on sale. i queued up for the semi tickets too. i went to wembley twice. i had a great time. city won, thats all that matters. i have been a season ticket holder since the maine road days too.....

its the attitude of some of you regular posters on here thats scary....

fellow blues? yeah right, lets just wade into new people on here. unbelievable....

You sound like one of them people who discovered football at the age of 35.

[/quote]That kind of behaviour is disgusting...I mean, no class A drugs, what are the followers of this club becoming?

Colin Shindler is right, the club has lost it's soul.[/quote]

I bet that miserable gobshite got a ticket for Wembley, a year or two after swearing never to watch us again

There's some right stiffs in this thread haha.
Anybody have any idea how easy this is to do at other grounds apart from wembley? ie Bolton...?

Stillsy said:

I'm 18 and won't be turning into a little mummies boy anytime soon! Loads of lads my age giving me tips how to do it while walking along wembley way!

billy big bollocks eh...

you shouldn't have got in, but nevertheless you did, so whatever.

blabber on about me not having a ticket as an excuse for your rule breaking, but er...it's really irrelevant.

wow the contrast of cultures on the forum never ceases to amaze me. Here in the states if I tried to 'jib' into a game comparable of an FA final I would probably be arrested and thrown into the bird. Makes me want to move even more, haha.

Citycitytid said:
buzzer1 said:
Citycitytid said:
buzzer1 said:

Well done mate.

There were a thread the other day that someone found a ticket and handed it in at the ticket office....may have been yours tasker?

Buzzer1....do you usually stand near Gstar in 111?

Erm, depends who you are. If you are from outta this world and wanna take me away, back home if you like then yes. If you are gonna hit me over the head with a giant, and i mean giant marshmallow, then also yes. How dya know and why do you ask?

HAHAH

I'm the one who's with the Mrs one row behind...you always shake my hand before the game...its you isn't it!
Don't make me look a twat now and tell me it ain't...

Sorry mate, yes that is i. PMd yer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.