Who now then?...

Could eventually move Gundogan to DM, and Ramsey take Gundogan`s spot

Meh that would just make Gundogan's spot much worse and its not like we even need the homegrown slot Ramsey would take up. Could do so much better.

Would love Brozovic because his workrare is absolutely phenomenal, he never stops. He is also very capable of playing higher up the pitch and delivering sone really incisive passes, something we didn't see him do a lot of at the world cup because of his role but at Inter in the 2nd half of the season I'd argue he was just about their best player. (I follow Inter quite closely because they were the first team I ever started watching as a kid in Australia because Serie A was available on free-to-air and Premier League required pay-tv which we didn't have.)

I think honestly because of his pace, workrate and stamina he is a better fit for the premier league than Jorginho. He is a good passer of the ball and a decent dribbler but has been inconsistent at times until the 2nd half of last season. Not quite on the level of passing that Jorginho is on, but he brings a lot of other attributes to the table which are probably a better fit to hitting the ground running in the prem. I do rare him higher than Kovacic.

Unfortunately I've not seen even a single rumour that we are interested in him so it doesn't look likely.

Agree with everything ,we were linked about a month ago but it was just whispers

Meh that would just make Gundogan's spot much worse and its not like we even need the homegrown slot Ramsey would take up. Could do so much better.
Only had him on a list of possible targets. Don`t really want him. But I would rather sign Ramsey than no one

Only had him on a list of possible targets. Don`t really want him. But I would rather sign Ramsey than no one
Definitely prefer nobody, and it's not close. We've finally managed to shift off the dead weight in the squad and now you want to sign Ramsey?

Unpopular opinion bit Ramsey would be good for us. Like gundogan, not on same level technically but not bad and has more of an engine and goal threat. Versatile too. We could do a lot worse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.