who reckons they asked for more money?

how can a reporter come up with 'a city player told him not to go' even if it was true it would never come to light out of the footbaling spectrum, this is a jurno wind up,set to cause trouble, likley they tried to up the money and cook backed off so good on him

maybe with the priminister geting dragged into it was all a bit to much and with milan still to come to manchester in the champions leauge they knew that the italians would more or likely pay a little visit to coms so the trasfer has been put off untill next season(summer)so everything has callmed down.real madrid may even put a bid in for tranny so the media and co can spread the blame of disstroying football on us both

maybe with the priminister geting dragged into it was all a bit to much and with milan still to come to manchester in the champions leauge they knew that the italians would more or likely pay a little visit to coms so the trasfer has been put off untill next season(summer)so everything has callmed down.real madrid may even put a bid in for tranny so the media and co can spread the blame of disstroying football on us both

Or maybe Kaka didn't fancy joining a club who have just reached the heady heights of midtable with a no mark manager.

As the buyers I'm sure we had a cap on the amount we could offer set by the Sheik. Milan, imo, wanted more and now Berlusconi's played it so that he look's like the hero

de niro said:
i do, so cook told them to do one.rightly so.

^^^^
THIS.

I am proper gutted, but this could work well for us in the longer term, my reasoning being;
1 - the c*nt didn't want to come, so actually it could have been a disaster
2 - everyone now knows for sure that we've got the most spending power globally, by a country mile, BUT
3 - everyone also knows that we'll walk away if you take the piss

Long term, this could be the best thing.

But don't feel like celebrating, funnily enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.