who reckons they asked for more money?

Agreed & that's probably why Robinho is pissed & fucked off...he's probably thinking we have enough money so why not pay it. Milan tried it on & we told them to fuck off.

We lost the battle but will win the war - we will become more successful than they will over the coming years.

[Absolutely no idea, although I think that the collapsed transfer deal stinks, kaka not coming after he surely must have been sounded out, and Robinho going awol are all related and over the next few days we are going too see a lot of mud slinging.

I'm gutted too but I'm hopeful that the club will say tomorrow that...

1. The club were only wiling to pay so much. Implying that either Milan or Kaka wanted more;

and/or

2. The club felt that it could not take certain risks in the contract, implying that some clauses were ridiculous.

and

3. Robinho has gone home to see his family as we have a rest period.

and

4. More signings are imminent.

and

5. The club has already began legal action against media outlets who have clearly spread unsubstantiated rumours for malicious reasons.

and

6. All is well at MCFC!

I'm pretty sure that Berlusconi did try and screw us for more at the last minute...in fact I would be disappointed if he didn't try it on and I would be amazed if Cook et al didn't think he would try it on as well...

...in which case Cook simply shrugs, smiles and then carries on as if they hadn't said anything. Milan then pretend it was never said and pocket the money previously agreed. Honour is satisfied and everyones happy.

If Cook broke off negotiations as soon as the Italians tried it on then I would be a little surprised given its just their way of doing business. It could be that ADUG wanted to make a statement for the future in which case who am I to argue.

Interestingly it could fit in with Kaka's alleged comments that City were not serious but I cannot believe that neither party did not take the cultural differences into account in this negotiation

Or maybe I am just reading too much into all of this...

de niro said:
i do, so cook told them to do one.rightly so.

I think you are not far from the truth here De Niro - I saw something on SSN this morning with quotes from Kaka saying 9 days ago everything was on track and only the clubs needed to sort things out between themselves.

This transfer has been going on for a while, and I think Kaka & Milan have come out smelling of roses here.

I think Milan probably thought out of desperation for him we will give another £10-20m if they asked for it, hence Cook walking away. I also would'nt be surprised if the Ultras or mafia have had a quiet little word with Milan and Kaka.

If that is the case, that is a good message to all teams that we will not be held to ransom, no matter who the player is. As much as I would of loved to have Kaka here, I am moer interested in us buying quality players who will help us become more stable and solid and then push on from there.

I think it's simply because Kaka doesn't need the money as he's already super rich, and he likes it in Italy with AC Milan (who didn't really want to sell).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.