Who Remembers Thread

outside-toilet.jpg
Can’t see any cut up pieces of newspaper hanging on a piece of string

Was that one street shared, or were you one of those upper crusts, with your very own at the end of the garden?
Ha ha it was outside at the back immediately attached to the kitchen.
It was pretty much exclusively used by my dad for sitting down purposes.... Think my mum banned him from using upstairs. It was feeezing in there even in the sunmer!

Needless to day for a 14 year old boy this was gold and within weeks many pages were unusable.

Strongest glue known to mankind having destroyed many a Gratton catalogue..Would have loved to have pitched it on the Den. My names Bob Junior and i'm here today ask for 50k in return for 25% of my business Jizzstick . Any questions before I knock out a sample.

Can remember as a kid desperately holding it in as I didn't want to use the bog when it was dark, no fcuking lights, spiders the size of dogs and ripped up newspapers as bog roll.
Oh those were the days ffs

Little paraffin lamp in the floor in a desperate attempt to stop the water in the bog and cistern from freezing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.