Who runs a business and how's trade?

Been a fucking mental summer. Seems the days of fearing foreign travel because of covid are long gone and the clamour to do staycations in the pissing down rain not quite being as popular as some would have you believe.
Long may it continue.. :-)

Been a fucking mental summer. Seems the days of fearing foreign travel because of covid are long gone and the clamour to do staycations in the pissing down rain not quite being as popular as some would have you believe.
Long may it continue.. :-)

I was in Tenerife for six weeks from mid June until the end of July and it was rammed. I was surprised given all the price rises, especially in mortgages, rents and fuel. I'm back in December which is normally hammered too, it will be interesting to see if it's changed.

I was in Tenerife for six weeks from mid June until the end of July and it was rammed. I was surprised given all the price rises, especially in mortgages, rents and fuel. I'm back in December which is normally hammered too, it will be interesting to see if it's changed.
Xmas and new year have always been the busiest time of the year in Tenerife. Since I moved away from there full time to concentrate on the mainland bars after 15 years living on the rock I tend to go over after the madness (and gypsies) have fucked off in mid January.

Xmas and new year have always been the busiest time of the year in Tenerife. Since I moved away from there full time to concentrate on the mainland bars after 15 years living on the rock I tend to go over after the madness (and gypsies) have fucked off in mid January.

Last year was a nightmare with the gypsies I've never seen so many. No idea why it's become so popular with them. A few bars closing from the 20th-27th December this year because of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.