who,s going to spurs

blue_bird said:
Actually, I was going to go but my lads have decided to stay in Manchester to watch it instead. We're saving our money so we can go to the European aways again! :-)

KIDS?!! Where did they appear from?!!!

I'm sure you were with 2-3 kids; in the section along the wall where they serve the food, but then i was only passing through the back room... i wasn't standing in the corner staring. Honest.

I've just offended some extremely youthful looking 3-foot adults, haven't i?!

I'll be there.

I've got no chance of European away games till January as I've used all my holidays, so I've got no excuses.

citizen said:
samharris said:
I'll be there..lower tier though :(

Lower tier is the best, everyone will stand and sing. When your there have a look up at upper and everyone will be sat down

Just that someone i know got puked on once.. :(<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:45 pm --<br /><br />
Randomer said:
citizen said:
Lower tier is the best, everyone will stand and sing. When your there have a look up at upper and everyone will be sat down
I won't be!

I'll wave to you then bud. :)

Rob MCFC said:
citizen said:

i'll be stood up in top tier

Why is it we stand up everywhere, yet as soon as there is a top tier available people start sitting down ? Bolton, chelsea, spurs, newcastle (high up) blackburn, Everton, Villa

GStar said:
blue_bird said:
Actually, I was going to go but my lads have decided to stay in Manchester to watch it instead. We're saving our money so we can go to the European aways again! :-)

KIDS?!! Where did they appear from?!!!

I'm sure you were with 2-3 kids; in the section along the wall where they serve the food, but then i was only passing through the back room... i wasn't standing in the corner staring. Honest.

I've just offended some extremely youthful looking 3-foot adults, haven't i?!
Yes you have. She has a complex about being small so only goes out with lads that she's taller than.

SouthStandLee said:
yozzer said:
Couldnt agree more with both comments, its an embarrasment, if we wasnt on TV it would of sold out weeks ago, and we call United Armchair Sky viewers. YEAH! At least those that are there will be the true Blues, apart from Yozzer the OP obviously as hes a Blue dipper but goes City Occassionally.
southstandlee...you still go games with daddy

Rather go with anyone than you ya Horrible Cu*t[/quote]
ill just bet you say sorry before you get in the car on way to sunderland woman

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.