who says tescos .... own up

aphex said:
der-bomber said:
aphex said:
who gives a shit. there all monopolizing shit houses.

...but he's not bitter and twisted or anything.....

i thought i wasn't on your radar? evening der-bomber.

Evening, Mr Airfix, you are not on my radar...

l would have replied the same, whether it was a board god and untouchable, like Mr de niro or a board laughing stock and nonentity, like ernesto, makes no odds to me, l don't pander to online reputations...

Good call by stony, btw, Bootses....... the chemists's ,lol, a double-double plural.

der-bomber said:
aphex said:
der-bomber said:
aphex said:
who gives a shit. there all monopolizing shit houses.

...but he's not bitter and twisted or anything.....

i thought i wasn't on your radar? evening der-bomber.

Evening, Mr Airfix, you are not on my radar...

l would have replied the same, whether it was a board god and untouchable, like Mr de niro or a board laughing stock and nonentity, like ernesto, makes no odds to me, l don't pander to online reputations...

Good call by stony, btw, Bootses....... the chemists's ,lol, a double-double plural.

i believe you der-bomber. thousands, maybe millions would not.

I hate it when people post what team they would pick for City. No one cares what city team you would pick, or what signings you would make and how they would fit in with the team. Why would anyone care?
rant over.

Tell The King said:
I hate it when people post what team they would pick for City. No one cares what city team you would pick, or what signings you would make and how they would fit in with the team. Why would anyone care?
rant over.
is that a vote for tescos?

Tell The King said:
rant over.

Righto...thanks for this.

Back to the original subject...who the fuck cares?Really?I'm struggling to get a life at the moment but even i wouldn't post such dross.

exileindevon said:
Tell The King said:
rant over.
is that a vote for tescos?

Lol.

Right i'll be back in a bit, just gotta nip to tescos before it shuts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.