who says tescos .... own up

chav-ER-garry-dough said:
one of the things that anoys me most in this world

people who say TESCOS it's TESCO FFS.....singular not plural

so come on own up who says it....

"I am going to Park my car in Tesco's Car Park"

The car park belongs to Tesco making the pronounciation of "Tesco's" perfectly fine and grammatically correct =]

Tell The King said:
I hate it when people post what team they would pick for City. No one cares what city team you would pick, or what signings you would make and how they would fit in with the team. Why would anyone care?
rant over.
call that a rant ?more like two tuts and a sigh

None of these are nearly as annoying as cerebral absentees who refer insistently to the canal as the 'can-ell'.

You know who you are.

TonyGrealishstache said:
Is the singular for Weetabix, Weetabic or Weetabix?

Using 'Weetabix' as the singular, perhaps 'Weetabi' might represent a decent plural alternative?

Failing that, I'd be inclined to go with the singular 'Weetabus'.

Don't mention fuckin' Tescos to me ....... three times i showed up for their interviews/meetings before they told me there was no job available , after leading me to believe that there definetely was ....... t*ats all of them ...... i hope they lose millions and the koreans bomb the fuckin' place!

"tesco's"

possesive singular

"I am popping to tesco's"

implies

"I am planning a brief visit to the local retail premises owned by Tesco PLC."

only a complete buffoon could think it implied that it implied visiting several stores

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.