New striker?

First match in Comp is Jan 9th - Final is Feb 6th. During that period Liverpool have 2 EPL games - against Brentford & Crystal Palace
Unless their teams crash in the group stage, they will also have had travel fatigue & zero rest.

I'm surprised Ollie Watkins isn't listed here..

Great player !!
I was very impressed with him last night. Great movement, pacey, stronger and better in the air than I thought and seems a good finisher. (the finishing bit is the main thing we need)
I hope you werent being sarcastic and Ive bitten, but I did think hed be a decent fit. Probably daft expensive though, with him being English and too risky and too unproven for the 60-70 Mill the Villa booboys would want for him and doubt they would sell him anyway mid season.

I was very impressed with him last night. Great movement, pacey, stronger and better in the air than I thought and seems a good finisher. (the finishing bit is the main thing we need)
I hope you werent being sarcastic and Ive bitten, but I did think hed be a decent fit. Probably daft expensive though, with him being English and too risky and too unproven for the 60-70 Mill the Villa booboys would want for him and doubt they would sell him anyway mid season.

No I remember Pep praised him a lot last season and what I have noticed so far he is a decent striker, suits our style as well, experience in PL, English player..

So if I had to choose between him and Vlahovic, definitely Watkins is an obvious choice for me

Oliie watkins will come at a big price tag. A very good player but would he be clinical enough for all our chances we create ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.