Who Should Be The Biased Manchester City TV Pundit?

I thought I should bump this thread. Looking for a consensus on who is our best TV pundit so far, and who we would like to see in future to tub thump for us.

I feel we may have been cast as the pantomime villian in many armchair supporters minds, so it's a tough ask to expect someone who isn't a hardcore city man to have much of an impact like the usual suspects from other top 6 clubs do.

I would prefer Jolson lescott to be our man for big occasions, as he's been through success with the club and is articulate, I just wish he would grow a pair when faced with a tricky pundit opposite him.

Trevor Sinclair could have been the man - England international, scorer or a legendary goal and boyhood City fan. Also seemed articulate and likeable but unfortunately went off the rails!

Bellamy strikes me as being the most eloquent and fairly objective, but his associations with other clubs would likely reduce his appeal. In truth, I'd much prefer us not to have anyone. It smacks of desperate croneyism and a neediness that we can live without.

Bellamy strikes me as being the most eloquent and fairly objective, but his associations with other clubs would likely reduce his appeal. In truth, I'd much prefer us not to have anyone. It smacks of desperate croneyism and a neediness that we can live without.
Bellamy played for Liverpool, so maybe a bit of a conflict for us there. He is decent from what I've seen, but so was souness up until recently.

Joe Hart may get the gig once he hangs up his gloves. Camera likes him and he is a city man.

the best by far I’ve heard as a pundit with a city connection is kompany, however hopefully he sticks around in a more beneficial capacity when he hangs his boots up.

James Milner. He could tell everyone he's not moving into Television for the money but only so he can sit in a better position round the table in front of the camera's!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.