who should stay - who should go and who should come in

Hummels, Toni Kroos, Hazard and possibly (depending on who goes) Cavani.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Thiago would be GREAT with Vincent, if he could speak English.

After looking back on the season as a whole, the only striker that we can sell would be Tevez. Dzeko and mario have had ups and downs but will be useful and they both showed that on Sunday. Cavani in if Tevez goes. He's quick, tall, strong, has a good shot and a good first touch. Everything we need. Javi Martinez or Toni Kroos would be an ideal replacement for Barry or De Jong. Obviously Martinez being the more versatile player. Hummels would be a great addition to our defence. Young and solid. I think him and Vinny would be great together. As for Hazard, he's a must. One of, if not THE top prospect in Europe. Can play on either wing, decent striker and and can play just behind the strikers. From what I've seen he isn't scared to shoot and from what I've heard, he can cross a ball.

Resign sturridge, sell tevez and dzeko

strikers- Sturridge, Ageuro, Balotelli, Guidetti

Buy Baines for left back and possibly Martinez

OUT - K.Toure, Adebayor, Hargreaves, Tevez, Savic (Loan), A.Johnson...all dead wood.

IN - Hazard, J.Martinez, Zapata (Villareal just been relegated and got one year left on his contract will be decent cover.)

cibaman said:
Do we really need Silva, Nasri & Hazard?

That's the POINT i have being trying to make BUT some people are caught up in these Hazard thing that they think we actually need him , No doubt he is a great player but with Silva and Nasri giving good account of themselves would it be worth it to get Hazard ?. In my opinion all what City needs now is 1 POWERFUL CB and a GREAT midfielder who can cover for Yaya toure should he suffer an injury .

yatesy94 said:
OUT - K.Toure, Adebayor, Hargreaves, Tevez, Savic (Loan), A.Johnson...all dead wood.

IN - Hazard, J.Martinez, Zapata (Villareal just been relegated and got one year left on his contract will be decent cover.)

Totally Over rated for a CB . Don't believe the hype

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.