the shitty man united went to rome to see the pope
the shitty man united went to rome to see the pope

and this is what he said FUCK OFF

who the fuck are man united

as the blues go marching on and on and on
And on and on and on and on and on.

us older fans used to sing this in jest more than anything growing up,due to the nature of our different positions in the league etc especially from the 80’s onwards until recently. I know we’ve overtaken them on the football field in terms of ability, but can you see us being the bigger club globally in years to come. I know our owners have this vision but can you as a supporter see this happening one day. Here’s hoping.

We would have to dominate the PL for a number of years, win or be in the CL final year on year, and then, maybe, the young kids who are independently just getting into football might choose City and then the tentacles might spread globally. But there again we might need a little bit of sympathetic attachment to an historical event before we get anywhere near.

I gave a pile of City stuff to a grandson of a friend of ours in Yawkshire. He was delighted, and then his Dad bought him a season ticket to Huddersfield!

It's a hard one.

Look around other sports and you'll see it can go either way. Boston Celtics are the most successful team in NBA history and would probably be one of the most recognisable US sports team globally (basketball is the world's second sport behind football), yet they've only won one NBA title since 1986. Their stature hasn't diminshed a jot in that time though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.