Who the f*ck are FC Viktoria Plzen!

Re: Who the f*ck are FC Viktoria Plzeň

Goater666 said:
Plzen play at Struncovy Sady Stadion, which holds 7,425 – too small for European games. When Plzen last played in the group stages, they played their matches at what is now called the Eden Arena, where Slavia Prague and Bohemians 1905 play. It holds 21,000 people. Trip to Prague? Yes!

It's a pity the game will be moved, was looking forward to the home of Pilsner Urquell, Prague is great but has grown expensive..... When I went there in 85 it was 12 pints to the pound, 3 years ago it was over a pound a pint, be interesting to know what the current price in UFleku is...

MaineBlue88 said:
They're there on merit and fully deserve to be in the competition - attitudes like this annoy the shite out of me at times.

agreed. how about if we show some respect.

come on two top trips out boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

citijin said:
MaineBlue88 said:
They're there on merit and fully deserve to be in the competition - attitudes like this annoy the shite out of me at times.

Well said. Very raggish and arrogant.

Change the title please.

Would hate any of their fans to come on here and think City fans are..........

citijin said:
MaineBlue88 said:

Let us hope visiting Plzen fans are not viewing such a disrespectful thread title. Hopefully an oversight on the OPs part.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Even if they do move to a 21000 stadium what are the chances of getting more than 1000 tickets?

2000 tickets pal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.