Who wants Liverpool to fail soooo badly....

I want them to stay in as long as possible, the more games they play the better it is for us to get that 4th spot..

I realy dislike Luckypool (as a kid i liked them, cos they were winning i suppose ragish I know) but the thing is the rags hate them more which kinda makes me want them to do well.
I hope they stay in the CL and then knock out the rags in the last 8 before being knocked out in the last 4.

dw7 said:
Freestyler said:
I want them in the champions league as long as possible, infact let them win it.

1. More games, more tired, effects the team alot, better chance of us getting in the top 4.
2. It would annoy the rags if Liverpool won it.

if they win it and we come 4th and them below us we miss out

Is this true? Does this mean we are limited to 4 teams even if an English team wins it so the top 4 aren't always guarenteed a CL place?

PoolHustler said:
I want them to stay in as long as possible, the more games they play the better it is for us to get that 4th spot..

The comedy value of them being beaten tonight must not be overlooked.

I hope they get a proper tonking!

dw7 said:
bluejue said:
Is this true? Does this mean we are limited to 4 teams even if an English team wins it so the top 4 aren't always guarenteed a CL place?

yes 4 is the max the rule was changed after liverpool won it and everton came 4th

Thanks for that info - I didn't realise. So best if none of our teams win it just in case....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.