Who was you teen/youthful fantasy?

peacefrog said:
Bigga said:
marilyn-monroe.jpg

Oh yeah!
Is that a nipslip I see before me?

You should see the other pics of 'slips' when she's 'on the phone'!

poh said:
poh said:
Giving away my age here,but fuck it, my teen fantasy was was jane fonda, especially in the movie klute,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !

Sorry to quote my own post,but could someone put up a picture of jane fonda from the seventies.,it would make an old git very happy,cheers.

here you are pal.......

nbrtw0.jpg

5vbpw.jpg

op6wwh.jpg

happy viewing.

peacefrog said:

Now your talking. Went to see Barbarella when it first came out 1966? Very unusual at the time, it was based on a comic strip, French, I think. Jane Fonda
was lusted after by everybody I knew (including girls), she certainly made sure you did'nt go for a slash during that movie, Sex on legs.

peacefrog said:

Thank you,thank you.<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:26 pm --<br /><br />
jimharri said:
poh said:
Sorry to quote my own post,but could someone put up a picture of jane fonda from the seventies.,it would make an old git very happy,cheers.
janefonda-klute2.jpg
jane%2Bfonda%2Bklute%2Bpakula.jpeg
klute-fonda.jpg

You must be even older than me; there you go!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,that's what i was talking about,i have a semi on, bless you jimharri, you have made an old git very happy,oh and stiff

Interesting that Jenny Agutter hasnt been mentioned?

Wankabout, oops sorry Walkabout anybody?

peacefrog said:
peacefrog said:
Googling "Monroe phone pics" now.

Hmmmm... Not quite what I was hoping for.

I'm pretty sure I wrote phone and not phony.

marilyn_monroe_contest_01.jpg

Good lord .....

is that Stavros Flatley , or the ugly sisters from Cinderella?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.