Who was you teen/youthful fantasy?

Sue Denim said:
Ancient Citizen said:
Babs, from Pan's People. Looked a right filthy woman with an arse you could eat your dinner off.

You must have enjoyed watching Beautiful Babs prance around with a dog in PP's memorable interpretation of Gilbert O'Sullivan's 'Get Down', then...

Yes, remember that but not as good as Barry Blue's "Do you wanna dance." gave many a young man a chin tickler, that one.

it used to be the lead singer out of culture club......then i found out that boy george was actually a BOY.....I went back to the drawing board before any permanent damage was done..

citykev28 said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nly-bfguf4k[/youtube]
go on then mr.harri. have a slice of that. just be careful not to spend the rest of the evening singing "and then he kissed me......"
For some reason, ''singing'' doesn't spring to mind!

jimharri said:
citykev28 said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nly-bfguf4k[/youtube]
go on then mr.harri. have a slice of that. just be careful not to spend the rest of the evening singing "and then he kissed me......"
For some reason, ''singing'' doesn't spring to mind!

no, i know how you feel.

i myself have just had the net curtains draped over my head in full bridal pose.

robinson4-19-6.jpg

Howzat?

poh said:
poh said:
Giving away my age here,but fuck it, my teen fantasy was was jane fonda, especially in the movie klute,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !

Sorry to quote my own post,but could someone put up a picture of jane fonda from the seventies.,it would make an old git very happy,cheers.
janefonda-klute2.jpg
jane%2Bfonda%2Bklute%2Bpakula.jpeg
klute-fonda.jpg

You must be even older than me; there you go!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.