Who/What are some of your favourite Youtubers/Youtube channels?

Joe Bloggs on world economics. A bit boring I know but I have learned a lot as he simplifies matters for us plebs. Excellent recent vids on S. Korea, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, China and Russia, of course. Actually, I think he is a tad too eager to forecast the economic decline of Russia, but there is a war on.
If you understand the economic scene, foreign affairs become less opaque. For example, why has S.Korea started a rapprochement with Japan? Security of course, but also economics. S. Korea has a rapidly declining population, expected to halve by the end of the century. Who knew?

I used to enjoy watching Bald and Babkrupt until I discovered he is allegedly a raging sex pest tourist.

These days I mainly watch Gamer riot to see what new PS5 games are like.
Your joking? Where have you read that

Watch various training and nutrition related ones, favourites are probably ‘more plates more dates’ with Derek, title sounds shit, but he never expected it to take off so thought fuck it, but he’s very much worth listening to, the ‘riding the bus to meet fat girls on Tren’ is just one of the most (unintentionally) funny things I’ve ever watched.
Also ‘Coach Greg’ aka Greg Doucette, great basic knowledge but it’s his ‘sounds like an American cartoon character’ voice and humour that cracks me up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.