Who/What are some of your favourite Youtubers/Youtube channels?

Your joking? Where have you read that

I genuinely don't know if this is sarcasm as I thought it is widely known but the below video is worth a watch. Whilst it is "alleged", it is all too much of a co incidence. The Alias posting raped comments online can't be anybody else other than him.

Even if he hasn't broken the law directly, he is a creepy pest.

There isn't much information on his court case from a few years ago either but the judge made a damning remark.

I genuinely don't know if this is sarcasm as I thought it is widely known but the below video is worth a watch. Whilst it is "alleged", it is all too much of a co incidence. The Alias posting raped comments online can't be anybody else other than him.

Even if he hasn't broken the law directly, he is a creepy pest.

There isn't much information on his court case from a few years ago either but the judge made a damning remark.

Wow!! I'm totally shocked in fact speechless. I won't be watching his vids again. I can't believe some of the other YouTubers aswell in on it mental!

Wow!! I'm totally shocked in fact speechless. I won't be watching his vids again. I can't believe some of the other YouTubers aswell in on it mental!

This is the problem with youtube pal, a lot of the "stars" aren't vetted. There's a prolific darts reviewer from America who is a convicted nonce and he has a huge following and recives freebies from many darts brands to review. Any mention of his nonce past and he blocks you or deletes the comment on YT.

I'm surprised "Backpacker Ben" travels with Bald despite his antics being common knowledge. Although Ben isn't the sharpest tool in the box....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.