who will be next city manager?

kidcanada

Hello and greetings from Toronto Canada. I have been a city fan for 4 frustrating as hell fucking years. This year perhaps the most due to the high expectations.

anyways, i like hughes but in any sport if the players have turned on him than i believe we need a new manager. (the ramos factor).

i personally would like to see Frank Rijkard. his attacking minded managing would suit some of our Brazilian players, and his big name status would help attract the kakas. anyways just my 2 cents, if hughes gets sacked, who would you like to see be next city manager?

kidcanada said:
Hello and greetings from Toronto Canada. I have been a city fan for 4 frustrating as hell fucking years. This year perhaps the most due to the high expectations.

anyways, i like hughes but in any sport if the players have turned on him than i believe we need a new manager. (the ramos factor).

i personally would like to see Frank Rijkard. his attacking minded managing would suit some of our Brazilian players, and his big name status would help attract the kakas. anyways just my 2 cents, if hughes gets sacked, who would you like to see be next city manager?

Mark hughes of course....

RAG ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.