Who will be remembered as the greater player, Mo Salah or Neymar?

Who was the greater player, Salah or Neymar?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Quick question OP; "greater", or "more effective"? Neymar would probably be seen as the greater player, but I'd rather have a prime Salah in my XI. And Neymar comes across as a drama queen. Yes; Salah can be as well, but not to the same extent.

Salah isn't a great player. He wasn't anyone had heard of before he came to Liverpool. All of their strikers are apparently "world class"... Fowler was, Mane, Torres... you play for Liverpool or Utd and you are automatically world class... Mainoo... world class.

Neymar is a twat.

Salah has been absolutely brilliant. He's been consistenly great over a sustained period.
For a couple of years, Neymar looked a world beater, at Barcelona.
But, Salah has been a difference maker for a long time now. I would rather have him than Neymar.

Salah isn't a great player. He wasn't anyone had heard of before he came to Liverpool. All of their strikers are apparently "world class"... Fowler was, Mane, Torres... you play for Liverpool or Utd and you are automatically world class... Mainoo... world class.

Neymar is a twat.
Salah is one of the Premier Leagues greatest players. He's absolutely torn us to pieces at times. He's had exactly the same career trajectory as KDB. Their rises have been identical. The 2 of them have head and shoulders been the best players in this country over the last 7 or 8 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.