Who will be scoring goals for us this season?

We won the Treble so it doesn't matter anyway. If we don't score all season, it still doesn't matter. Chill with the flapping.

Haaland, Foden, Alvarez, KDB, Rodri and the main one who needs to contribute far more in goals is Grealish.

The 2 got 13 of the 94 in the PL. Mahrez 5 the same a Grealish who played less.

If someone else plays 30 games on the right of attack they have a good chance of at least matching Mahrez.

We won the Treble so it doesn't matter anyway. If we don't score all season, it still doesn't matter. Chill with the flapping.
The treble has been and gone, that was last season. We start this season the same as everyone else, from scratch, trying to win this season’s trophies from a base of nothing.

Like Rúben Dias says;

a sleeper source of goals i think could be rodri, he has an outstanding shot from the edge of the box that isn't utilised enough and with kovacic expected to partner him and play a bit deeper it might mean we see him popping up in shooting positions a bit more often.

I'm going early with this and claiming my prize already

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.