who will get dropped when ade is back ???

bluerichwit

if ade can play next mon who will lose out, if ireland is fit i think hughes will bring him back in for petrov, so will it be ade & tevez upfront but can u not leave bellamy out at moment! could he play all 3 or more to the point will he play all 3? but who misses out -decisions decisions!!!!

One of my lads asked me the exact same question last night on way home.
I could only say I think it might by SWP. With bellers going on the right.
Petrov will go when Robbie gets back I think.

got to agree, on current form it has to be SWP who misses out, Ireland might also have to be content with a place on the bench as well!!!!!

Tonster said:
got to agree, on current form it has to be SWP who misses out, Ireland might also have to be content with a place on the bench as well!!!!!

Personally, on current form, i would hope so in both cases.

I think Petrov drops out for the next game at least. He hasn't done anything to deserve it but when we play Villa we need players like SWP who can run back 60 yards to defend their counter attacks. Bellamy will do the same thing down the left hand side. We need the work rate and toughness at places like Villa Park.

Zab - Toure - Lescott - Bridge

SWP - NDJ - Barry - Bellamy

----Tevez - Adebayor

I think Ireland sits on the bench in this one too.

3 interchanging forward line of Ade, Bellamy and tevez with Ade playing predominantly down the middle

Tevez and Bellamy are very good at defending from the front (as is SWP) so at the moment it looks like Petrov will make way,but he has shown that he can do a great job when called upon

I reckon that if Ade's not suspended he'll come straight back in at the expense of SWP
Petrov did more than enough to justify a start next Monday
So a 4-4-2 With Tevez and Bellers taking it in turn to play of the front man and down the right.

If Ade is suspended I think the same team as last night will start, with SI on the bench

MonsallBlue said:
One of my lads asked me the exact same question last night on way home.
I could only say I think it might by SWP. With bellers going on the right.
Petrov will go when Robbie gets back I think.

Got to agree with this 100%

Project said:
I think Petrov drops out for the next game at least. He hasn't done anything to deserve it but when we play Villa we need players like SWP who can run back 60 yards to defend their counter attacks
But we also need players who can actually do something with the ball going forward and SWP isn't delivering consistently on that score at the moment.

Have to agree with SWP being the most likely candidate currently. He's not getting the rub of the green atm and his decision making is suffering. Bellamy came across to the right last night when RSC came on, so I see him and Tevez either side of Ade - the running in that front three is pretty impressive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.