who will get dropped when ade is back ???

citizens_1976 said:
One thing is for certain, Adebayor has to play. He's got 4 in 4!! Even looking at it now, it might be hard for Adebayor to get back in the team. Problems for Hughes!
i think adebayor if fit plays at the moment,the guy was (is) in such great form and his size gives us another dimension, but this may sound a tad back to front but we miss him in our own box imo, when he's played he's cleared nearly every set piece and corner and since he's been out we've looked vulnerable every time a balls been played into our box from set pieces and corners, last night i felt like i used to feel when ever we conceaded a foul or corner.

Tricky_Trev said:
If we are to select our team based on form, then for Villa, it should unquestionably be:

.........................Given........................

Zabaleta.......Toure.......Lescott.......Bridge

................De Jong.......Barry................
Bellamy......................................Petrov
.................Tevez..............................
.............................Adebayor..............

Subs: Taylor, Richards, Sylvinho, Johnson, Ireland, SWP, Santa Cruz.

Unfortunatley, Weiss has no place in the squad, but such is the strength in depth. And to think there's still Robinho, Onuoha and Kompany to come back too!

When everyone is fit there will be questions of who makes the bench as well.......crazy.

I do think SWP not been at hes best so if he gets a rest should do him some good i hope lol...

Carl

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.