Who Will Get Sacrificed...

Bunk

...if Petrov is to be included?

I like Petrov, he plays like he gives a shit and is always very lively down the flank. I could see him eventually getting back in the first 11 but who would we drop? Seems like Hughes has some very tough decisions ahead.

Thats good for the manager and good for there players knowing there positition is under threat, maybe a few of them wil start playing at the standard they should be playing at, Petrov has to start he's the best left winger in the premier league.

Bunk said:

I like Petrov, he plays like he gives a shit and is always very lively down the flank. I could see him eventually getting back in the first 11 but who would we drop? Seems like Hughes has some very tough decisions ahead.

But isnt it great that he has these decisions to make in the first place !

i think it could be Elano. with robbie coming in his position and petty down the left. It can't be Superman, that's for sure.

Sweep might find it tough to get in if he decides to switch Robbie on the right

Given

Micah
Dunne/Onuoha
Kompany
Bridge

De Jong
Ireland
Robinho
SWP
Petrov

Bellamy/Bojinov

Would be my rough guess, so it would look like Zab would miss out, however he'd get more than his fair share of matches with injuries, suspension, poor form and him being a jack of all trades!

Bunk said:

Please tell me you are having a laugh.
If he's anywhere near his best he's an automatic pick,for me.
We've missed him big-style and I can see him,(providing his fitness is sound),skinning defenders again soon.

519x544.gif

Love the guy, need to see how he's recovered after his injury though, possibly just be an impact sub for the rest of this season.

--------------------------Given-------------------

Zab/Richards-----Kompany-------Dunne------Bridge

-------------------------De Jong-------------------

SWP---------------------Ireland---------------Petrov

--------Bellamy/Boj----------------Robinho-----------

thats what id play. leaving Robinho up front.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.