Who Will Get Sacrificed...

Think sweep will be fine and should have more space to work as we will not be so one sided, also think bridge will have it easier as he will not have to get forward as much meaning his defensive role should improve think robbie is going to move into the hole behind our striker maybe sacrifice one of our holding mids for petrov ..

Stiz said:
--------------------------Given-------------------

Zab/Richards-----Kompany-------Dunne------Bridge

-------------------------De Jong-------------------

SWP---------------------Ireland---------------Petrov

--------Bellamy/Boj----------------Robinho-----------

thats what id play. leaving Robinho up front.

So you'd drop our best player over the past 6 games or so?? (Hint - his pic is at the top of the page)

On current form Robinho would have to go on the bench.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Bunk said:
...if Petrov is to be included?

I like Petrov, he plays like he gives a shit and is always very lively down the flank. I could see him eventually getting back in the first 11 but who would we drop? Seems like Hughes has some very tough decisions ahead.

Please tell me you are having a laugh.
If he's anywhere near his best he's an automatic pick,for me.
We've missed him big-style and I can see him,(providing his fitness is sound),skinning defenders again soon.

Well, it'll be certainly interesting to see how many of you woman and moan when he leaves Bridge isolated cos he doesn't help out!

How many of you will crying again when he ducks out of 50/ 50s and doesn't put his foot in for easy challenges? When he gets body charged off the ball, how many will say "He's too lightweight!". How many will say he gives up too easily?

Or is that just reserved for Robby...?

id maybe put him in for dunne then. but even tho Onuha is playing out of his face at the mo, i dont see it lasting with him, sorry.

ps. sorry mate, i sent a pm to you insted of writing it on here *slaps head*

Bigga said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Bunk said:
...if Petrov is to be included?

I like Petrov, he plays like he gives a shit and is always very lively down the flank. I could see him eventually getting back in the first 11 but who would we drop? Seems like Hughes has some very tough decisions ahead.

Please tell me you are having a laugh.
If he's anywhere near his best he's an automatic pick,for me.
We've missed him big-style and I can see him,(providing his fitness is sound),skinning defenders again soon.

Well, it'll be certainly interesting to see how many of you woman and moan when he leaves Bridge isolated cos he doesn't help out!

How many of you will crying again when he ducks out of 50/ 50s and doesn't put his foot in for easy challenges? When he gets body charged off the ball, how many will say "He's too lightweight!". How many will say he gives up too easily?

Or is that just reserved for Robby...?
i thought it was just me that remembered that Petrov,mr Petulant.(very good when on form though)

GStar said:
Given

Micah
Dunne/Onuoha
Kompany
Bridge

De Jong
Ireland
Robinho
SWP
Petrov

Bellamy/Bojinov

Would be my rough guess, so it would look like Zab would miss out, however he'd get more than his fair share of matches with injuries, suspension, poor form and him being a jack of all trades!

totally agree, that would be my starting eleven if all were fit, with one or two additions this is a side that can challenge the top four next season

Simon Le Tom said:
I honestly think we should just sack this guy off and get Musampa back.

Lol! Yes! On the basis that he didn't leave the fullback so exposed, perhaps...

Having Petrov and Robby makes you realise the steps the club have made on the pitch over the last 18 months.

Petrov is quality. Arguably he was the best in the league at what he did last season, and he should've won our player of the season by a mile, no disrespect to Dunne.

All that said, he has a lot of the same 'bad' qualities for which Robinho comes in for criticism: inability and lack of desire to tackle, tendency to leave his fullback exposed. So what? You wouldn't expect Dunne to bomb past a fullback and create a goal, so why should a left winger or inside forward be a great defender? Brainless.

GStar said:
Given

Micah
Dunne/Onuoha
Kompany
Bridge

De Jong
Ireland
Robinho
SWP
Petrov

Bellamy/Bojinov

Would be my rough guess, so it would look like Zab would miss out, however he'd get more than his fair share of matches with injuries, suspension, poor form and him being a jack of all trades!

For Arsenal I think not. Robinho, Elano and Petrov are destined for subs bench.Maybe it would be 2 from 3: Kompany / De Jong /Zabaleta. Richards, Onouha, Bridge, SWP, Bellamy & Boj would all play if fit. So

--------------------------------Given-----------------------------------------

Richards--------------Dunne------------------Onouha--------------Bridge

SWP-----------------Kompany/Zabaleta--------De Jong---------------Ireland

----------------------------Boj------------Bellamy---------------------------------

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.