who will go kasper or joe?

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Kasper I would put at about 95% chance of going.
Joe I would say is 50/50 although into that I think there would be slightly more chance of it being a loan deal.
totally agree about kasper,tho' i'd like to see joe out on loan for the last half ov next season.
think he could learn from shay aug-jan then put into practice jan-may.
would not only benefit joe but club in long term, as he would not go stale on bench.

alextrueblue said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
Kasper I would put at about 95% chance of going.
Joe I would say is 50/50 although into that I think there would be slightly more chance of it being a loan deal.
totally agree about kasper,tho' i'd like to see joe out on loan for the last half ov next season.
think he could learn from shay aug-jan then put into practice jan-may.
would not only benefit joe but club in long term, as he would not go stale on bench.
Totally agree, 6 months with Shay and then a loan somewhere for the 2nd half of the year would be ideal

But I fear that if Joe continues to sit on the bench then I fear he will become unsettled and ask to be Transferd. Kasper will definatly leave because with 2 brilliant goalkeeper in Shay Given and Joe Hart the poor lad isn't going to get a look in

goldencity said:
But I fear that if Joe continues to sit on the bench then I fear he will become unsettled and ask to be Transferd. Kasper will definatly leave because with 2 brilliant goalkeeper in Shay Given and Joe Hart the poor lad isn't going to get a look in
Thats always the danger.

I think shay's got a couple more seasons left in him. Joe will be unhappy at being left on the bench. Maybe they could swap them around a bit just to keep Joe happy. That's what i would do. But hey Hughes knows shed loads more bout football managment that I do. Lets just hope Mark keeps both keepers happy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.