Who will the neutrals support on Monday?

There's a hell of a lot of resentment about our good fortune and subsequent investment. A lot of people who normally wouldn't cheer for the rags will be cheering them on this time.
Jealousy is a powerful emotion and there are lots of jealous, resentful football fans out there.

quick poll of my mates (exlcluding self declared blues andf rags, of course)

everton (1) City
Stockport (5) City
Newcastle (3) city
Chelsea (1) City
Arse (2) City
Blackburn (1) City
Bolton (2) City
Wolves (1) City(despite what we did to them !!)

Wrexham (2) both Rag

16 to 2

people who follow other teams at work eg, leeds,sheff wed.sheff utd, liverpool and chelsea all want city to win, a couple of rovers fans want utd to win but that could be me singing going down with the coventry might have pissed them off, the utd fan is shitting it and trying to goad me

The Chelsea, Liverpool and Everton fans I know are all backing us because they all hate United.

Oh and Shafter the Stokie is rooting for us too! :-)

jimharri said:
SammyBeardoMCFC said:
Most Arsenal Fans I've spoken to want United to win it because of the Nasri thing
Yeah, well; you've got to make allowances. Most Arsenal fans are a bit ''simple''.

I was listening to TalkSport earlier and there was an Arsenal fan saying that Nasri 'jumped on the bandwagon' by going to us. What? & at the same time they'll demand investment in the team. Idiots.

FuZzY said:
The Chelsea, Liverpool and Everton fans I know are all backing us because they all hate United.

Whatever happened to Shafter? I've not seen him post on here for a while. He was alright...

...for a Stoke fan!

jimharri said:
FuZzY said:

Whatever happened to Shafter? I've not seen him post on here for a while. He was alright...

...for a Stoke fan!

One of my best mates a dipper and him and all the rest of them that he knows are all on our side hoping we give em another spanking 3of them even comin the pub with me to add there support

Most I've talk to think we have a big loss coming. Say we bought success. Your typical resentment.

They resent our good fortune, can't say I wouldn't if they were in our position and we were well, what mid table at best?

Everyone hates the rags, but I think a lot of bitter resentments coming through. Can't say I wouldn't be spitting green if someone like Stoke got the massive investment we've had and were sitting pretty in 2nd.

One actually said to me that he couldn't decide who he hated most, he backed us a few ago, in a neutral sense of the way. Odd how things have changed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.