Who will the non-England fans be backing in the World Cup?

Im gonna take this as my 2nd team as i am English but 2 points, firstly i hate everything about Argentina except my undying love for Tevez, so i can never support them.

Normally my 2nd nation would be Brazil but under Dunga they like a football team and not a ridiculous never know what to expect flair nation + Robinho can FO

So my 2nd nation this summer will be Spain as they play football the way i believe it should be played, assuming Xavi fit as he controls everything in the middle

My grandad once went to the Costa Del Sol for a fortnight on his jollies, so it's only natural for me to support Spain.

Well it's alright for the rags to do it why not me?

I'm Irish so my first priority is France loosing every game the big cheating bastards but after that I will support England!

Malg, I understand your point but don't agree with the RAG analogy. Where a country is concerned it's different in my opinion (although many mooners will disagree I'm sure). I hate United with a passion but obviously will be supporting Rooney while he wears an England shirt (if Camel face gets a game,which in itself would be a joke, it may be different).

Whenever Scotland, Ireland or Wales play, unless it's against England, I want them to win. It's clearly jealousy that's the problem here - after all we are all part of the United Kingdom and my taxes pay for your free prescriptions ;)

Scot who is wanting England to do well if Gareth and Adam make the squad.If not they can go and feck off.

Techno said:
Malg, I understand your point but don't agree with the RAG analogy. Where a country is concerned it's different in my opinion (although many mooners will disagree I'm sure). I hate United with a passion but obviously will be supporting Rooney while he wears an England shirt (if Camel face gets a game,which in itself would be a joke, it may be different).

Whenever Scotland, Ireland or Wales play, unless it's against England, I want them to win. It's clearly jealousy that's the problem here - after all we are all part of the United Kingdom and my taxes pay for your free prescriptions ;)
Always the 'free prescriptions' bullshit!!!!

By the way, it's exactly the same analogy as the Rags. I remember when we were in Div 2 etc,etc lots of Rags saying how they hoped City done well and wanted us back in the Prem as it was better with us there. Now that we're a danger they fucking hate us. The way I see it is that they were OK until we became a threat. However, my argument will only be proved if Scotland qualify for a major tournament and make the semis while England get knocked out, then we'll see how many England fans support Scotland (I would suggest not many at all) Therefore, it will never, ever be proved as we're shite!

Just one more point. There are bags of jocks supporting England, and wearing England shirts. Rangers fans! They will support England just to wind up the Celtic fans. Not all of them, but I served in Scotland for a couple of years not long ago, and a lot of Rangers fans I knew were supporting England through the group stages.

I'm English but couldn't give a shit about them these days. Holland has always been the team that i have had a soft spot for over the years, despite their lack of success they always seem to have the most players i admire.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.