Who will the scum buy to replace tranny and tevez?

Darker shade of Blue said:
We'll find out soon enough once the season starts .
I'd save your glee though untill the proof is in the pudding . United have a habbit of leaving doubters with egg on their faces .

I was'nt really talking about this coming season, more to do with their eventual decline. It's going to happen and the only way they will be safe, is if a big rich owner takes over and I can see them struggling before that and their
valuation dropping drastically before someone will take them and their depts on.

I know to you this sounds like we are bitter, but you reap what you sow in life and they've got it coming. It's becoming amusing and more so especially when the penny drops for those glory plastic fans....Part of me will feel sorry for those true fans though.

Daz_Blue said:
We should offer Lyon 35m just to up the price on the rags like we did with Berbaflop .....

Agree totally.It's a tactic used in business all the time.When times are good-outbid your rival to gain a strategic advantage-stop them getting onto "your patch."
We could effectively toy with the rags transfer policy while they are in a state of glazer-induced flux.Every player of any quality they try and buy,we should attempt to inflate the price-whether by the front or back door.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if that wasn't the initial idea when bidding for Berbaflop.Out last-minute intervention cost the rags another 7 million they could ill-afford.Their recent admission that they are looking at an "under 26" buying policy indicates that they are as concerned with future resale value(as with Tranny) as they are with "here and now."
Nothing wrong with that on the face of it-but combined with that record debt,first stage capital payments due next year.........it doesn't look to clever.
I'd almost say it smacks of "buy to sell on."

We must hope that the glazers stay on,and we gain as much ground on them as possible.

RobbieBrewer said:
Sorry about the shouting guys....but,DSOB-you have a tendancy to lurk and when City fans are "enjoying the moment" you then post negatives that you obviously think are "realities."
Your apparent obesession with a team that are not your City rivals baffles me.I just couldn't spend the time you do on here on Toffeeweb talking about Liverpool....strange.Still,it takes all sorts I guess..

Yesterday was a giggle for us Blues because Tevez,a top quality player at the peak of his game-has chosen to walk away from the rags and potentially come to us.
That's never happened in my lifetime,or at least the lifetime that I can actaully remember.I took the piss big style out of my rag mates yetsreday cos that's what they've done to us for 30 years....in ten days they've lost two of their most influential players-and they're hurting.
Call me sad,bitter,delusional,egg-on-the face......but ultimately it fells fuckin great to see them moping around....and genuinely concerned.They still haevn't got over Barcelona yet!

There are those of us on here who've seen the cracks appearing in the glazer empire.
Maybe you're not as close as we are-but they are there if you look hard enough.

Imagine Torres or Alonso walking away from the dippers,after being offered a top deal and him saying..."no,sorry-I don't want to stay here-I want to got to Everton or Chelsea."
Be honest-you'd have a field day,wouldn't you?

Does a bear shit in the woods ? :o)

Was talking to a Utd fan y'day(season ticket holder) i was telling him how they are now a 'selling club' and when he said Fergie will have something up his sleave a replied with 'the only thing he will have up his sleave is a bottle of whiskey'

Anyway he seems to think Utd will buy 2 'stars' and they will do this with the £120mil Fergie has to spend, i'm not sure where this figure came from but that is beside the point. So I had him a bet of £20 that Utd would NOT spend £80mil nevermind £120mil by the opening day. Does anyone think I will be the one who has to cough up the lolly because I just cant see it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.