Who will the scum buy to replace tranny and tevez?

Darker shade of Blue said:
Don't you think you're writing off United a little early lads ?

They got what they needed out of Tevez and I doubt his leaving will trouble them too much .

Ronaldo is a different situation , and will certainly weaken their team , but they dominated long before either of these players joined them .

They've just made a huge profit from him leaving , but it's not like nobody knew he was going to leave .

They still have Rooney who will now get his chance to shine , and the rest of the team is still as good as any team in the league .

They have loads of young lads and despite what the press says , still have enough money to buy any player in the world if they want to .

Could it be the calm before the storm ?

Fergie has had a long time to plan Ronaldo's exit , and indeed Tevez's . I'd be more curious as to what he is up to before celebrating your possible Trojan Tevez :o)

Defensively United remain very sound but their options going forward are suddenly looking very poor - agreed Rooney is a top player but Berbaflop, Macheda, Wellbeck, old man Giggs, Nani and Park are certainly not "as good as anyone in the league" as things stand. I would not swap our likely new attacking lineup for theirs in a million years.

Obviously they could now go out and buy a few players to totally change this but if we are written off from contention this year in most people's eyes because building a new team takes time then why shouldn't they be?

If they got Benzema and Valencia they'll be as well off as last year.... They hardly concede and that's not going to change because of Rollaroundo and Tevez leaving.... They'll be favourites again this year....

All these things i hate to say but we've seen it before...

They got what they needed out of Tevez and I doubt his leaving will trouble them too much .

Wrong.It's a major kick in the balls to the club's profile....especially if he joins us.He walked away.

Ronaldo is a different situation , and will certainly weaken their team , but they dominated long before either of these players joined them .
Their entire plan is/was based around him and Rooney.They don't play-rags look average.

They've just made a huge profit from him leaving , but it's not like nobody knew he was going to leave .

Really?Interesting how he said "I stay" about a week after the season ended.

They still have Rooney who will now get his chance to shine , and the rest of the team is still as good as any team in the league .

No it's not-it's a myth.Nani,Park,Fletcher,Anderson,Carrick,Giggs,Scholes,Neville,Wellbeck,O'shea...average.The only saleable players that would get into other top four teams are Wio,Evra,Rooney and Vidic.The rest are well and truely human.Don't believe what they tell you on Sky sports.

They have loads of young lads and despite what the press says , still have enough money to buy any player in the world if they want to .

Bollocks.On both counts.

No-their debt will is crippling them in the market.Are you telling me that ferguson didn't want Kaka?Five years ago he would've been after him like a shot.Not any more.

Fergie has had a long time to plan Ronaldo's exit , and indeed Tevez's . I'd be more curious as to what he is up to before celebrating your possible Trojan Tevez :o)

So why did fergie make Tevez an offer right at the end of his deal, if he's had "so long to plan?"
Buying Tevez and strengthening the rest of the team has all been based on selling Tranny.They are skint.
A selling club.

your fuckin obsessed ,have a word with yourselves,
even if i give a fuck i wouldn`t waste time on here
talking about it

halpo123 said:
your fuckin obsessed ,have a word with yourselves,
even if i give a fuck i wouldn`t waste time on here
talking about it

Don't read it then.And you already have "wasted time on here."

RobbieBrewer said:

Wrong.It's a major kick in the balls to the club's profile....especially if he joins us.He walked away.

Their entire plan is/was based around him and Rooney.They don't play-rags look average.

Really?Interesting how he said "I stay" about a week after the season ended.

No it's not-it's a myth.Nani,Park,Fletcher,Anderson,Carrick,Giggs,Scholes,Neville,Wellbeck,O'shea...average.The only saleable players that would get into other top four teams are Wio,Evra,Rooney and Vidic.The rest are well and truely human.Don't believe what they tell you on Sky sports.

Bollocks.On both counts.

No-their debt will is crippling them in the market.Are you telling me that ferguson didn't want Kaka?Five years ago he would've been after him like a shot.Not any more.

So why did fergie make Tevez an offer right at the end of his deal, if he's had "so long to plan?"
Buying Tevez and strengthening the rest of the team has all been based on selling Tranny.They are skint.
A selling club.

What's with the shouting ?
If you disagree , great , but a simple quote is sufficient .
I'll stick with my own opinion on this one though if that's ok with you .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.